Wednesday, March 24, 2010

She's my baby .....



Not too much to say today. Had an lovely drive with Ellie tonight (only because she was having so much trouble sleeping). I bundled her up in the car in the hope it would put her to sleep, instead it just gave her more to talk about.

First she was saying "stars" and pointing them out and then she would say "happy stars!" Then she said "happy kids" and "happy Mum" and "happy Lachie".

She then mentioned the moon and I asked her what colour it was - "yellow Mum" she insisted. 
Which is pretty good I think and she must have thought so too because she gave her self a round of applause with a 'YAAAYYYYY' while clapping.

Very cute.

1 comment:

  1. I have given you an award. You can get it from here: http://whiningattheworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete