Monday, March 15, 2010

Insomnia





This last week or so I seem to have a bad case of insomnia.
To be honest before this for a long time I would just about fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow probably due to just being too tired to care with thoughts of anything else.


Last night I discovered that listening to your IPOD while in bed does not help you to fall asleep. I must have shuffled through hundreds of songs. Some I would listen to in their entirety - some I would pass straight over and move on to the next song, others I would turn up louder.


I thought this might distract me, or help my mind to get heavy and to wander - instead I found myself blinking opened eyed into the darkness at 3 in the morning mouthing the lyrics to songs.


Here's to tonight - I'll have to sleep. I'm totally buggered.
If not I guess there is always 3 am silent karaoke for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment