Monday, May 10, 2010

Here ....

WELL surprise surprise I made it up and back in a tin can in the sky.
I must admit, it wasn't quite as bad as I had imagined and I am starting to believe maybe it's just something I need more practice at.

Yes I was nervous, yes I had clammy hands, and yes I skulled an alcoholic beverage on my flight home. PLUS .... I think I recollect grabbing L quite a few times and with panic wide eyes that refused to blink, looked at him and said 'is everything ok?', 'what is the seatbelt light on for?'

Anyhow... the thing is I did it and I am here and once again my silly little fears turned out to be nothing.

Before i move on, I will also comment and apologise for my last nervous rambling before I left. These are the things that happen when

girl + blog + nerves + bottle of wine merge late at night

So .... to move past all that and to the good stuff - next post - the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment